Are you passionate about philanthropy? We’re seeking a motivated and positive new team member to spearhead our development activities, connecting our development and production initiatives with community, business and individual arts champions.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As Critical Stages Touring’s Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining philanthropic partnerships, driving new strategic corporate partnerships, as well as steering the organisation’s Individual Giving Program. You will work with the Board and the CEO to identify new opportunities, whilst maintaining key stakeholder relationships, to build resources for Critical Stages Touring’s activities. This new part-time (0.4FTE) role will be central in driving increased support for the organisation’s ambitious artistic program.
- Secure financial support for Critical Stages Touring from private sources including individual donors, corporate partners, Trusts and Foundations.
- Plan and collaborate with the Board, CEO and Marketing & Audience Engagement Manager to deliver all fundraising campaigns, donor engagement and communications, including prospect tracking, collateral development, donor communications, events, administration and financial reporting.
- Prepare and implement a strategy to secure annual funding to set targets.
- Prepare sales and donor communications that are appropriately written and develop awareness of Critical Stages Touring’s programs.
- Maintain and cultivate existing stakeholders especially private donors and philanthropic partners.
- Support the CEO with government stakeholder relationships including local, state and federal government funding opportunities.
- Maintain regular communications with stakeholders including meeting all reporting requirements and record-keeping.
- Demonstrated experience in securing philanthropic and/or corporate partnerships.
Demonstrated experience at managing a successful donor program and fundraising campaigns.
Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills.
Demonstrated experience at negotiating and delivering partnerships that are mutually beneficial.
Experience working in a not-for-profit organisation.
Experience in database management.
- High-level experience in and/or understanding of the Australian arts sector.
To request a full position description or for any further information, please contact Chris Bendall (details below). To apply please send a cover letter, a statement responding to selection critera and a full CV including names and contact details of two referees to: Chris Bendall, CEO, 02 9252 6340, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications have been extended and now close at midnight, Friday 30th July.