Critical Stages Touring’s goal is to make outstanding live theatre accessible to audiences throughout Australia. Our vision is to enable regional communities to have the same access to high quality theatre as metropolitan audiences, and to foster a sustainable and diverse national independent theatre sector.
We are looking for a Production Manager to join our upcoming tour of Jodee Mundy’s Personal.
Tour Dates: Thurs 21 September – Friday 13th Oct + some handover with current PM (paid)
- Narre Warren
- 1 x Performer
- 1 x SM
- 1 x PM
- 1 x Support Personnel
- Pre-Production – liaise with venues on technical aspects of the show
- Seasons – oversee technical aspects of bump in / support critical stages with logistical and technical planning
- Post Production: Ensure hire items are returned, and company owned set / tech gear is returned to storage.
Tech info on show:This show incorporates intermediate to complex vision and audio, operated from QLAB, which also triggers the lighting via OSC protocol.
- Spiked and registered carpet square floor
- Carboard boxes
- (note crates have been custom built for storage and transport of set)
LX: Lighting is straightforward plan ideal for touring – design by Jenny Hector.
Audio: Uses a soundcard provided by company to manage 7 outputs and 1 input
- 1 x radio mic
- All operated via Qlab
- Carboard box set pieces get moved around stage, and vision is projected onto these boxes.
- Experience with AV to troubleshoot and map surfaces in QLAB ideal.
- 2 x vehicles provided – 1 x hi top van and 1 x tour part vehicle.
- It will be expected the SM / PM share driving duties of the Hi Top Van
The ideal candidate will have:
- Vision and QLAB skills (essential)
- Ability to call lighting focus and oversee conversations with venues.
- Basic audio skills
Please send your interest and a short cv/resume to judy[@]criticalstages.com.au.
CLOSING DATE: COB Sunday 13th August