If you’re a talented, multi-skilled, and passionate Marketing and Engagement professional looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a national role, we want to hear from you!
Based in our Sydney office in the Arts Exchange, you’ll be working with a small and dynamic team to help deliver a suite of theatrical experiences to communities across the country – from the nation’s most famous venues to much-loved community hubs in regional centres and far-flung places.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing strategic communications advice and support across our business functions, including community engagement, philanthropy, artist support, and tour engagement. You’ll work closely with senior producers and the CEO to develop strategies that will help shape our brand and reputation, while supporting up to twelve tours annually to meet sales and engagement goals in-community.
You’ll ideally have experience working with multiple projects at once, and have outstanding communication skills as you’ll be working directly with artists, industry, and presenters. Experience working with WordPress, Mailchimp, and the Adobe Design Suite would be an advantage.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy for the organisation, and its current and future productions.
- Collaborate with artists and presentation partners throughout the touring cycle to refine strategies to support venue activities. (our venue check-ins and knowledge sharing can genuinely fun).
- Manage the CST website, Screening Room, and blog.
- Develop and manage audience engagement components of current and future productions, in collaboration with artistic and presentation partners.
- Management and coordination of social media channels.
- Assistance in design of touring marketing collateral and content.
- Design of organisational marketing and promotional material, including presentations for arts markets and forums, and documentation for proposals/applications.
- Deliver required reporting for board and acquittal reports.
- Surveys and Data Collection (Culture Counts).
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing and or communications role.
- excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- proven track record of budgeting, creating, and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- good project management skills.
- experience in developing marketing and production guides.
- expertise in guiding the creative development of campaigns.
- good data analysis and analytical skills.
- experience with CRM platforms.
- experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- tertiary qualification ideally incorporating marketing, communications, business, creative arts and or entertainment management.
In this role, you’ll receive:
- competitive salary, paid pro rata part time (0.6 FTE).
- a seat at the table of an organisation with a national outlook and impact.
- opportunity to initiate creative and engagement programs.
- autonomy with day-to-day tasks within a group that’s committed to delivering outstanding theatrical experiences to audiences everywhere.
To apply please forward a short cover email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE: Midnight Sunday, 21st May