Critical Stages Touring’s goal is to make outstanding live theatre accessible to audiences throughout Australia. Our vision is to enable regional communities to have the same access to high quality theatre as metropolitan audiences, and to foster a sustainable and diverse national independent theatre sector. We support outstanding theatre makers to achieve their touring ambitions and regional presenters to achieve their audience development and cultural goals.
We are looking for a part time bookkeeper (approximately 12-15 hours per week) to take on the following responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivable including generating invoices, verifying and accurately posting all payments to the correct invoices.
- Accounts payable including entering invoices and making weekly batch payments.
- Payroll for staff, cast and creatives on a weekly basis including set up of employee cards and organising superannuation payments.
- Maintaining all electronic accounting systems/
- Liaising with Finance Manager.
- Other ad hoc and reporting duties as required
The ideal candidate would come with:
- Experience with MYOB including payroll
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 and Office
- Strong numeracy and organisation skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to start work as soon as possible
Please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: COB Wednesday 16th August, 2023